Division Ave and Cherry St Looking North

Photo 001549 Copy.jpg

Title

Division Ave and Cherry St Looking North

Subject

Description

This photograph shows Division Avenue looking north from Cherry Street during the widening of Division Avenue in 1928. The Harris building sign along with others can be seen along the street. The steeple of the Immanuel Lutheran Church can be seen in the distance.

Creator

Engineering Department

Source

Engineering Photograph Collection

Date

1928

Contributor

City of Grand Rapids Archives and Records Center

Rights

City of Grand Rapids Archives and Records Center

Format

JPG

Language

English

Identifier

Photo 001549

Geolocation

Comments

Social Bookmarking