739 Fourth Street NW

Fourth NW, 739 - 1936 Copy.jpg
Fourth NW, 739 - 1974 Copy.jpg
Fourth NW, 739 - 1979 Copy.jpg
Fourth NW, 739 - 1988 Copy.jpg

Title

739 Fourth Street NW

Description

An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 739 Fourth Street NW, location of Robinson Hall, owned by the St. Hedwig Roman Catholic Benevolent Society and home of the Local 135 United Auto Workers Union.

Creator

Assessor's Department

Source

Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card Collection

Date

1936-1988

Contributor

City of Grand Rapids Archives and Records Center

Rights

City of Grand Rapids Archives and Records Center

Format

JPG
PDF

Language

English

Identifier

739 Fourth Street NW

Geolocation

Comments

Social Bookmarking