Browse Items (3080 total)

Monroe Center NW, 125 - 1937 Copy.jpg
This is an Assessor's Department Appraisal file of 125 Monroe Center NW. The building was razed/demolished.

Tags:

Bridge NW, 745 - 1941 (1) - Copy.jpg
This is an Assessor's Appraisal Card file of 745 Bridge NW, which is the location of the Saint James Church and School. The black and white photographs are from 1941. The color photographs are from 1988.

Burton SW, 245.pdf
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 245 Burton Ave SW.

Tags:

Cottage Grove SE, 1030 - 1974 (1) Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 1030 Cottage Grove SE, the previous location of Plummer's Environmental Service.

Cottage Grove SE, 1045 - circa 1960s Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 1045 Cottage Grove SE, the previous location of Jaco Tool and Engineering Company.

Cottage Grove SE, 1050 - 1936 (1) Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 1050 Cottage Grove SE, the previous location of Steele Bros. and Todd.

Cottage Grove SE, 1055 - 1976 Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 1055 Cottage Grove SE, the previous location of Weeks Electric Company.

Evergreen SE, 944.pdf
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 944 Evergreen Street SE, the previous location of Oakdale Elementary School.

Fifth NW, 801 - 1961 Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 801 Fifth Street NW, the location of Holiday Bar and Apartments.

Fourth NW, 739 - 1936 Copy.jpg
An Assessor's Department Real Property Appraisal Card file for 739 Fourth Street NW, location of Robinson Hall, owned by the St. Hedwig Roman Catholic Benevolent Society and home of the Local 135 United Auto Workers Union.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2